Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dear Husband

Since we have a bad arguing the night before, I regret it all this morning, all the negative things I've said before, really didn't mean it.
When we woke up this morning, everything seems so fine, you're still smile and joking me, but deep down in my heart I still feel so uncomfortable with this regret.
Through this MP, wanna tell you I'm sorry... and I love you hunny...

Sweetheart...
if roses could speak
the words of my heart...



I would send you the yellow roses..
for being there beside me









The Pink blossoms
to bring happiness in my life










The Red Roses to say...
you'll always there in my heart
I Love You..

9 comments:

Retta Oktaviani said...

buset dah..romantis amat...

Rose Siregar said...

ini lagi berantem beneran ya?

Fitri F said...

bagus deh sajaknya mbak...:D

Ita Widiastanti said...

iya neh lg berantem beneran, doi gak bls sms gw tuh :(

elleynora fransisca said...

Cuit...cuit...rokok makan gratis (romantis) nih yehhh.
Btw terima orderan rayuan kya gini ga?? hueheuh (^-^)

peace

do- we said...

taela... romantis kale... ;-)

Ita Widiastanti said...

terima neh terima order-an puisi-puisi romantis he..he..., lo kan blm tau sisi jiwa seni gw Len. ^_*

Ita Widiastanti said...

Sama hubby kudu romantis donk wie, biar seru he..he..
Tapi doi blm baca tuh kayaknya, lg sibuk katanya gak sempet nge-net

Rose Siregar said...

kalau dia baca, pasti langsung dapet hadiah deh hehehehehe
Paling enak emang baikan setelah berantem...lebih romantis....