Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Indonesian Blog

Just a thought..
I've been thinking how to make people read my blog, already tried to advertised my blog to some  friends, but it seems like most of my friends don't like to browse another kind of web unless Kompas, detik, liputan 6, yahoo, gooogle or some XXX things.
I've read my favorite blog recently http://www.indonesiamatters.com/, and there Patung the owner of the blog, has making a long list (top 200) of Indonesian blog, completed with rank and hit. And obviously my blog is not on the list cause he's trying to focus on Indonesia kind of topic.
I create my blog to write personal things on the first place, but this morning I've been thinking why not trying to write some serious topic about Indonesia. Trying hard to think about my beloved country, but nothing cross on my mind.
We read a newspaper and watching tv all the time, but it's hard to rewrite it again. Well dunno yet, but must find a way letter. No trying to be favous one, but only wishing that something I write might helping people who read it.

1 comment:

Ita Widiastanti said...

Wow...thanks for the advice, anyway I've already have an account in wordpress.com too, but I just feel that it's not user friendly anyway, not much as easy as multiply does, or maybe it's just because I'm a bit Gaptek anyway he...he...