Today I found...someone that I used to related with...that I was once shared dreams, hopes and future with...are finally made on his way...
Finally he successfully published a book... along journey that he use to walked...that I don't know somehow reminds me about my own dream since I was a little child that one day I'll have my own book...published by top publisher ....but not yet...and I did nothing about it, but he really did it...he really did...published his own book... reviewed by some magazine such as Gatra and have a good comment and review from some Commentator.
Well...our relationship doesn't work well that time...so that he must say goodbye...something that I still could not understand until this day on...and it's embarrassing enough for me to admit that...he did better than I am.
One thing that I just realized is that...I do not know that he care that much about super hero...makes me realized that I know nothing about him...
Well it's not about relationship I regret that I want to write here... but it's about abandoned dream (my own) that I did not do anything to make it come true...but somebody else did... that's wake me up that... I must have to do something to make it happened... If he can do it... I can...just need to take a little tiny step each day...one page or even just a few paragraph to write... but do it each day in a regular manner...
Everything is possible but unpredictable, so be prepared for the best..and for the worst...
with New Spirit of writing
^_^
Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment