BOD : Do you really wanna leave?
Me : Well I don't wanna move to Bogor (new location of my office)
BOD : If somehow there is any position in Jakarta base office will you stay ..
Me : Hmmm... I don't wanna screw up the structure ... but if there's any position in Jakarta base... I will consider it
BOD : What kind of dept that you might want to join?
Me : I actually don't wanna join any existing Department, but if you cold remember what our Pres Dir said on last budget meeting there will be new CRM department, I would love to manage it
BOD : Hmmm .. not sure about that, the structure will be discuss later on BOD meeting
Me : Oh don't worry about that .. I know the consequences if I would not join the new Office (Bogor) it means I would not stay here anymore ... hope I get good compensation (baca : Pesangon)
BOD : Have you applied another company
Me : (In my heart .. actually not yet but then I told her) Well some company give me a call, but has not made any decision yet
BOD : (with a strange expression in her face) well don't be hurry ... We'll discuss again later, I'll try my best to keep you stay in Jakarta Office. One thing I wanna make it sure ... it's doesn't had any relation with money right? I mean arisement of Transportation fee however could not satisfied everyone
Me : (in my heart ... well actually money talks ^_^) No... of course not, it's just because I don't wanna move
BOD : Ok then, everything is clear for me .. we'll discuss later
Me : Ok Boss, hope you could do the best for me
Hmmm ... now here I am at my office cubical this morning, still don't have any conclusion, which one will you take?? I've been ten years in this company still I was graduated from University, I think it's an opportunity to me to spread my wings and try another one ... but at the other side, I was worry about the expenses and debt that must be paid.
Hmmm ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment