Sunday, March 9, 2008

Friends for LIfe

In this electronic era, many people says that people is less connected to their neighbourhood, people become more individulas, but in the other side I feel that even though I do not really know you my online friends, I still feel the warm of friendship and love, here I'd like to write down a little poem I found, also the beautiful and colorful pps file about frienship attached, I'm sure that knowing your neighbourhool better is good thing, and you really should do that, but knowing someone outhere send beautiful and encouragment email to you is brighten you bussy days.

and see the lovely pps also...GBU

Did anyone ever tell you

How important you make others feel

Somebody out here is smiling

About love that is so real.

 

Did anyone ever tell you

Many times, when they were sad

Your e-mail made them smile a bit

In fact it made them glad.

 

For the time you spend sending things

And sharing whatever you find

There are no words to thank you

But somebody thinks you're fine.

 

Did anyone ever tell you

Just how much they love you

Well, my dearest "online" friend

Today I am telling you.

I'm glad to call you my friend

 

1 comment:

Ita Widiastanti said...

What a cute pps, masih suka dibaca ulang he..he...
masih pagi gak ada kerjaan neh...bingung mo nulis apaan, jd overviw my own blog aja, lg mikir mo ganti bakcground, tp blm nemu yang OK.